Friday, December 2, 2011

Hunter Joseph Caldwell



Dear Hunter,

We found out what you are yesterday, you have known for a couple of weeks but we were lucky enough to see all of your sweet parts yesterday. We are at just 19 weeks 3 days along. You are starting to really move around and the sweetest thing is you really start to move around when daddy puts his hand on my belly or is talking to you through my belly button. Daddy can't feel you, YET, but I sure can. We still crave bananas and chocolate, with vanilla ice cream of course, and boy you really getting excited after eating that. Water can finally quench my thirst these days, but nothing seems to suppress my appetite I can eat all day long. I wonder how big you will be? I wonder if you will be more wild than Logan or more mellow. Either way I can't wait to watch you two playing with each other. Stay cozy in there!
Here are some photos of you from yesterday, these are just a few of what we were given.
                                                                                                                   2 hand photos
                                                                                                                       2 feet photos

Hunter Joseph Caldwell
(due date April 22, 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment