Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving, Gobble Gobble!

Thanksgiving, my favorite Holiday for a number of different reasons, just to name a couple, the meal, the colors of fall, my birthday! This one was fabulous, it started out on Saturday celebrating with the Caldwell's. I made homemade spaghetti and meatballs, special request from Peri, and Mitchell made a beautiful and delicious Prime Rib. Logan was of course the center of attention, talking and playing up a storm. Couldn't have asked for a better evening.

On Thanksgiving day we were equally blessed with a fabulous dinner made by Nonna and Papa Jac, it was sure nice to show up and be catered to, although I missed getting all of my pretty dishes out for Nonna. But look at how beautiful her table was, she sure knows how to decorate. Of course we had a traditional Thanksgiving feast, TURKEY, Mitchell made the homemade cranberry sauce which Logan seemed to really enjoy. I took lots of left overs home.
We hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Can't wait for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment