Tuesday, February 14, 2012

30 Weeks!!!!!! Oh My......

30 Weeks already? Oh my.....that means that there is only 68 days to go today. I can't believe how fast this time has gone. We are starting to put together all of the plans for where Logan will be, who to call in case I go into labor before my scheduled c-section date. Lists for what to pack in our bags are being compiled, and the nesting process is in full effect. We are still in need of your mattress but Pa has assured me he will be getting it, along with your chair just like your big brothers!!! These last weeks are going to be bittersweet, I can't wait to meet you but I LOVE feeling you move around inside. Daddy says it isn't right how much and how hard you kick but he is just amazed that you are growing inside of me. What will you look like? Will you have hair? Are your eyes going to be blue or grey? I can't wait to kiss you all over!!!! Your Dee (little Amy / Shitbird) is pretty excited to be in the delivery room with us, we have prepared her for the smells, sounds and fears I might have. She is a strong and bright young woman and assures us she is prepared.


Logan, your BIG brother loves you SO much already! He kisses you everyday and tells you hello by putting his finger in my belly button. He thinks it is sooooooo funny! Mommy doesn't like it but I allow it because it is his little thing to do. We are hoping that you will be a sleeper like your big brother was when he came home from the hospital but I am preparing myself for NO sleep. I take naps when Logan takes naps, sometimes, the nesting has kind of kicked those from happening. It is amazing how much you want to get done when a second child is coming even though you prepared yourself, or I did, before the first child came. We know that what ever you are, a sleeper, an eater or not so good eater, or a cranky baby! You are ours and we LOVE you already!!!! Just be healthy with 10 fingers and ten toes and a good set of lungs and everything else will fall into place. 

Love you to the moon and back!
Mama
Hugs & Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment