Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cerini Family Picnic

 
For some time now my cousin Manya has been doing some digging for more family. As if my family wasn't big enough already, she was successful in finding some relatives that live in Switzerland a cousin his wife and there children. After finding the 5 of them, that opened up finding a few more families that live here nearby. Elio and his wife planned to come to the States to visit so like any Italian family you have to get together and meet with food. Manya arranged a lovely day in the park for all of us to meet, eat lunch and play in the park. Some were meeting for the first time and some were just to catching up.
This is just a picture of all that could attend, there were quite a few that didn't make it.
The kids had a blast having a picnic together with sandwiches, cookies and the ever tasty Pirates Booty.


It was so nice to get out of the house for the day with the kids and hang out with family and relax. 
 Logan was so relaxed and having such a good time that when nature called he wasn't shy. He simply pulled his pants down and went. My new found cousin informed me, "it's ok, it's better than him going in his pants." True, very true.


Evelyn Cerini Cabral's Family
Lucchesi Park 2012
(I love how Logan is kissing on Hunter's arm, I didn't even know that until I downloaded the pic)


No comments:

Post a Comment