Monday, May 2, 2011

May Day for Logan

Daddy was off for 6 full days! So it was alot of fun in the backyard, in the water, riding my dirtbike and then he surprised mommy and I, and took us out to the Airport so we could see the planes up close and personal.

First it was sprinkler time in the morning after Daddy was finished watering the garden. I just couldn't get enough......




Then of course there was dirt bike riding, which actually happens everyday when daddy's home. Cause I just can't get enough of my dirtbike. But this time it was extra special cause daddy taught me all about the throttle. So now I know just what to do.

See!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found the throttle.....


The airplanes go over our house alot throughout the day, I think were in the fly zone or something. So it was only fitting to actually go watch them take off and land at the airport. I couldn't take my eyes off of them.





After about an hour I had, had enough! See me covering my ears?

1 comment: