Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pumpkin Patch (visit #1)

Stanly Lane Pumpkin Patch 2012 was a wonderful success, it's our favorite. First trip was on a Friday, Shitbird ditched school to go with us, and the boys were so excited for her to be there. Logan ran all around picking up every pumpkin he could and trying to pick up some he couldn't. Hunter was in a sleepy mood so no smiles in these pictures. Fall is my favorite time of year, the smell of rain coming the colors changing and the decorating. Ooooohhhhh the decorating, I love pumpkins and Halloween and Thanksgiving. Of course Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It is a day to just be greatful, of your family, health and the feast that is put on the beautifully set table. Plus it is usually within days of my birthday.
 



I couldn't resist posting the pic of Hunter after he fell down from sitting up, too cute!
 

 
Yes he did eat a little straw.
 

Logan drove the tractor, rode the pig a few times and like I said picked up a few pumpkins using his grunting and funny faces to help him.
 


Pumpkin Patch 2012
 


I couldn't resist being a kid again and going down the hay tower slide with my boy! You can't say no to play time! He was in love, couldn't get enough.
 


Logan 2 Years 8 Months
Amy 16 Years 7 3/4 Months
Hunter 5 1/2 Months
 


No comments:

Post a Comment