Sunday, May 20, 2012

1 "MonthDay"

Dear Hunter,
You are here, you are one month old, and you are my baby boy! I cannot even believe that one month has already gone by. Time sure does fly once you have children. The weeks seem like days, the months seem like weeks. You are your own little person, wonderful at nursing, not sure if that is because I have done it before or am so focused on enjoying every moment of you being 100% dependant upon me. You take good little naps throughout most of the day and we now have you sleeping 
2 1/2 to 3 hours a night. You can burp like nobody's business and when you do your business you can hear in another room. Being swaddled is your ut-most favorite, after you nurse and get a diaper change you want to burp and cuddle and then it is off to sweet slumber time for you. The swing is your favorite place to be in the late morning early afternoon, this week anyway, and everytime you hear your brothers voice you settle right down.

I am trying to manage having two little boys, and so far so good. Dinner time, bath and dedtime seems to be the hardest. Not only for me, but for Logan too! He doesn't want to miss a thing and I think he thinks you sleep in our bed. I try to leave you in the bassinet in the morning when I get him up so that he see's that you are only in our room, not our bed. Leftovers, not usually one of mama's favorites, has become a favorite. I think I will be eating lots, and I mean lots of leftovers!! Hopefully in the next month or so we can start to get more sleep at night, I know that daddy would really appreciate it.




Love you to the moon and back!
Hugs & Kisses
Mama



2 comments: