Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Visiting Daddy!

Daddy went to work on Friday and was planning on staying there until Monday! So mommy told me we were going to surprise him and go visit on Sunday. So we woke up somewhat early, got ready, baked cookies and headed down to have lunch with Daddy, Uncle Rosie and Uncle Al. I wasn't too sure about the station at first, plus with no nap I was in a little bit of a mood, but once I saw that engine I just wanted to hang out in the apparatus bay and take it all in.


Uncle Rosie called Aunt Monica whom was just at the San Francisco Zoo with Mason and Natalia so when she was done she headed over for a little visit too! That was fun cause Mason and I ran all over the station. Which was sure to make for a nap on the way home. Mommy was thankful for that.

Since mommy made her specialty chocolate chip cookies, and I was a good boy, I was given one for the first time and I didn't leave a crumb on my highchair. I picked up every little crumb that was left. Now mommy has to get a cookie jar so she can keep it stocked just for me.

On Monday when daddy got home we started to plant our garden, we went down to Midcity Nursery, in American Canyon, to pick up some paydirt and some tomatoe cages to get those planted. I had so much fun with my red bucket and shovel (thank you Tante Colette!) helping mommy dig the holes and planting them. Stay tuned for more on our garden, we will be working on it somemore this weekend. 

Oh yeah I helped water them too, see?

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys are all better! Good to "see" you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to do our garden this week. Yours looks great, good job Caldwells! I've never heard the term paydirt before!

    ReplyDelete