Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Full Throttle

A little peak at my boy growing up so fast! Daddy teaching him to do the throttle on his dirtbike all by himself.


Dear Logan,
you are too sweet! Growing up so fast! I can't get over how much you talk and all of the cute things that you say everyday. Like "Hey you guys, I love you!" or "May I havvvvveee juce, PLEEEEEEEAAAASE." Just like that too! or when you invite people to come play in your room with your legos. Or when you give kisses after dinner everyday. I am so proud of you all of the time, I just can't get enough of you. Watching you ride your dirtbike yesterday truly showed me how fast you are growing up. Slow down, life is too short!

Love you to the moon and back!
Mama

Hugs & Kisses
Throttle from Amanda on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment